Monday, September 1, 2008

1. First Dream part 1

I once had everything that I had ever wanted. Mother, Father, Daisuke-san, Kirara-san and Ryuuichi-sama. Then it was all gone. They left me all alone. I had no way of finding them, no way. They are gone, forever...and here's my story...



The snow was drifting to the ground, everywhere. The winds blowing throughout the night. The pink sakura mixed with the purity whiteness of the snow. Looking outside at the setting sun, my heart was able to rest when Ryuuichi-sama came torwards me.

Even though I'm only four at this time, I can still understand bits and peaces. I was to marry Ryuuichi-sama. He was the one that I was destined to be with. He was my world.

This was not by my parents choice, It was mine. I had always thought that I would be his bride. I always liked him and always will. It was how I was. My only childhood friend.

Suddenly a voice called out to me from the beauty of the snow. It was my father. He was always joking around with Ryuuichi-sama and his father. About me and Ryuuichi-sama. How it always has been.

"So Hikari, have you been waiting long for Ryuu?"My father asked. His voice full of joy. Ryuuichi-sama followed behind the two friends.

"Kaien, Don't tease them like that! They get embarrassed... look what you did to Ryuu... he's shy.... how cute." Daisuke-san spoke up. He was just joking though, he loved to tease his son... they both thought that it was funny to see how Ryuuichi-sama reacted.

"Oh like you don't ever tease him, what kind of a father are you?... but have you seen how red he is right now? I must have hit his soft spot." They laughed. I was getting pretty angry right now... They always did this to Ryuuichi-sama.

"I think that's mean! Father, even though Ryuuichi-Sama is your student, don't treat him like that." My eyes began to get warmer... I couldn't see right either... I was...crying.

"Kaien... you say that I'm a horrible father, look at you... you made poor Hikari cry!" Daisuke-san hit father's head. They were always like that, best of friends since forever... but still childish as ever.

"Kari... don't cry....." I kept on crying. Tears streamed down my eyes.

Suddenly, I felt arms around me, holding me while I cry. It was Ryuuichi-Sama. I was happy.

"Hikari-chan, you don't have to cry for my sake. I didn't really get hurt or anything. Come on! Smile, for me?" He was speaking to me, quietly so only I would hear.

It took me a while to get a hold on myself and then looked up at him. Seeing him made me smile. For him. "Thank you Ryuuichi-sama!"

"Hikari, did you like the snow? I made it for you, and only you..." He was waiting for me to answer him. I was too surprised that it was all for me.

"I... I...." I stumpled on the words. Ryuuichi-sama mistook my surprise and released me from his arms.

"I'm sorry. I should have made it better..."
"No Ryuuichi-sama. I Love it!" I ran to him and hugged him tightly. "Thank you"

No comments: