Tuesday, September 16, 2008

First Dream Part 3

We don't understand what's important until we loose it. What we love, what we care for, we will loose it all if we don't fight. Cherish what you have, for you will regrete it once it's gone forever.

My dreams were filled with terror. Blood everywhere. My parents are no where around. Ryuuichi-sama was gone... This was truely a nightmare. I wanted to get out of this place. I want to be with them forever! I don't want them to go away!

I woke up... my eyes wet from the tears. Ryuuichi-sama was nowhere in sight. It was comming true. I....

Mother suddenly opened my door and rushed in. She was pale... even more than how she was born with...

"Hikari... dear, will you wait here for us? Until we come back, please stay here. "

"Why mother? Where's Ryuuichi-sama???"

"There's no time to explain. I have to save what is dear to me. And Ryuu-kun's parents want to protect what's important to them. That's you and Ryuu-kun."

"Ryuuichi-sama...will I see him again?"

"Hikari-chan... remember to last night... "

:: Last Night::

"Hikari. I want to give you something." He pulled my face up to meet his eyes. "Hikari. I know that we would be together forever. As proof of my heart, I want to give you something as proof."

He took his hand and held it up in the air. A crystal as white as the purest snow... on a silver string. He took it and placed it on my neck. It was cold, as ice... It was his mark.

"This is my mark. That I'm yours and that if you still want me, then... mine."

"Ryuuichi-sama... I... I'm yours forever!" His face brightened. I loved him. I will always love him. Forever and ever. He held me again... tighter than what I might have thought for, but... I felt great.

"My heart will be with you forever. It's an ice crystal from my heart... just for you... it will never melt. Like what I feel for you." His smile... it will never fade from my heart.

::End of Flashback ::

"Oh...but mother..... "

"No... please don't say anymore. If we don't make it back, someone will come for you... just wait for them. We'll miss you... sayonnara Hikari KuraYami." And with that she ran out of my room. I was on the verge of crying, but Ryuuichi-sama's heart kept me calm. That was his heart against mine.... I'll wait....for you to return...

.......... That was six years ago... they never returned.... I haven't moved ever since.... Still waiting... even if for eturnity.

No comments: